1. When people try to compare the IB programme to A-levels or AP classes you feel murderous rage.
2. Because International Baccalaureate students know stress like no one else does.
Sometimes you had to skip school just to catch up on that lab report/essay/portfolio.
3. As a result, you became a bit of a nightmare to live with.
4. Your graphic calculator took over your life.
5. Having to do six subjects, Theory of Knowledge, Extended Essay AND CAS points meant you literally never had enough time on your hands.
6. And this T-shirt became painfully true 💩
7. All the deadlines happened at the same time, so it was impossible to juggle them all.
8. The IB programme just LOVED making you write essays.
9. You and word counts ended up having a very tumultuous relationship.
10. The Extended Essay caused you to cry into your keyboard many, many times.
This is a very accurate definition.
11. The art of bullshitting is something every IB student had to excel at.
Especially when it came to Theory of Knowledge and you had to try and answers questions like: "To what extent are areas of knowledge shaped by their past?"