1. You own being single like it’s your business.
You got this, you’re awesome, and you’re going to rock your single-ness!
2. Still owning it and owning it with serious SWAG!
Heck you got this!
3. Oh hey, look! Still owning it!
4. But then… The Notebook happens
5. And the downward spiral begins…
6. You seek solace in alcohol.
7. But alcohol isn’t enough, so you throw food in as well.
8. But you still can’t get away from them darn couples.
9. I mean like seriously.
10. You also can’t escape the, “Are you with someone?” questions.
11. Thanks to society, this happens:
12. You try this:
13. And it peps you up enough to say it cheerily.
At least you’re getting close to acceptance.
14. Which gets you to this stage:
15. After all you’ve got a pocket full of sunshine.
16. … and you’ve got your awesome self.
17. Therefore you don’t need anyone.
18. See? You’re going to be just… fine.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎