1. You own being single like it’s your business.
You got this, you’re awesome, and you’re going to rock your single-ness!
2. Still owning it and owning it with serious SWAG!
Heck you got this!
3. Oh hey, look! Still owning it!
4. But then… The Notebook happens
5. And the downward spiral begins…
6. You seek solace in alcohol.
7. But alcohol isn’t enough, so you throw food in as well.
8. But you still can’t get away from them darn couples.
9. I mean like seriously.
10. You also can’t escape the, “Are you with someone?” questions.
11. Thanks to society, this happens:
12. You try this:
13. And it peps you up enough to say it cheerily.
At least you’re getting close to acceptance.
14. Which gets you to this stage:
15. After all you’ve got a pocket full of sunshine.
16. … and you’ve got your awesome self.
17. Therefore you don’t need anyone.
18. See? You’re going to be just… fine.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Atlanta Falcons are off to the Super Bowl for the 2nd time after defeating the Green Bay Packers 🏈