1. Either they want to plan a trip EONS in advance or the night before.
2. About 30 minutes before they arrive, you'll be furiously cleaning your room.
3. Good news is you'll finally get some use out of the cleaning supplies you hid in the back of your closet.
4. But no matter how much you thought you cleaned, they will still find things to complain about.
5. They'll examine everything about you.
6. You will have zero privacy.
7. There's no chance in hell you will get to sleep in past 9 a.m.
And they won't waste any time pestering you.
8. They'll comment on the lack of food in your refrigerator.
9. If you invite a friend to meet up with you, your parents might get a little jealous they aren't spending all the alone time with you.
10. They'll be proud of you for making them dinner, even if they can hardly chew it.
11. They won't be afraid to tell you "I told you so" when you say how hard it is living on your own.
12. Whether you like it or not, they'll be sure to offer up their opinions.
13. You'll have to answer a ton of questions about what you're really doing with your life.
14. They will be a little awkward in front of your roommates.
15. You'll have some interesting conversations about pop culture.
16. Your dad will change your oil... and basically take care of everything else you've put off.
17. You will be criticized for the amount of time you spend on the internet.
18. Now that you're not under their roof, they'll start sharing stories about their past with you.
19. They'll take you to a nice dinner.
20. They'll remind you just how lucky you are to have them.
21. They'll remind you that you have options if you don't like where you're living or what you're doing.
22. You'll find out your parents are the best drinking buddies.
23. In the end, they'll make you feel like the most special person alive, and you'll miss them when they leave.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!