1. You’re used to complete strangers labeling you.
3. You’ve been told countless times that your tattoos won’t look good with your wedding dress.
4. Whenever you walk into a new tattoo shop, you’ll be greeted with a smirk and a portfolio of butterfly art.
Just because you’re a chick doesn’t mean you want something “girly.”
6. It’s hard to find an artist you feel comfortable getting mostly naked in front of.
13. If you’re a mom, you’re bound to be criticized for the “questionable” example you’re setting for your kids.
15. It’s hard striking the perfect balance between badass and feminine.
21. People love to ask you what your tattoos will look like when you’re older.
You know you’ll look smokin’ hot.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺