1. You’re used to complete strangers labeling you.
3. You’ve been told countless times that your tattoos won’t look good with your wedding dress.
4. Whenever you walk into a new tattoo shop, you’ll be greeted with a smirk and a portfolio of butterfly art.
Just because you’re a chick doesn’t mean you want something “girly.”
6. It’s hard to find an artist you feel comfortable getting mostly naked in front of.
13. If you’re a mom, you’re bound to be criticized for the “questionable” example you’re setting for your kids.
15. It’s hard striking the perfect balance between badass and feminine.
21. People love to ask you what your tattoos will look like when you’re older.
You know you’ll look smokin’ hot.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️