1. You’re used to complete strangers labeling you.
3. You’ve been told countless times that your tattoos won’t look good with your wedding dress.
4. Whenever you walk into a new tattoo shop, you’ll be greeted with a smirk and a portfolio of butterfly art.
Just because you’re a chick doesn’t mean you want something “girly.”
6. It’s hard to find an artist you feel comfortable getting mostly naked in front of.
13. If you’re a mom, you’re bound to be criticized for the “questionable” example you’re setting for your kids.
15. It’s hard striking the perfect balance between badass and feminine.
21. People love to ask you what your tattoos will look like when you’re older.
You know you’ll look smokin’ hot.
- Canada's Conservatives just voted to get rid of a party policy opposing gay marriage 🇨🇦
- Dozens were arrested at a Trump rally in San Diego as protesters clashed with supporters. Trump thanked police for "handling the thugs."
- The World Health Organization has dismissed calls to postpone or cancel this summer's Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro because of the Zika virus.