1. You’re used to complete strangers labeling you.
3. You’ve been told countless times that your tattoos won’t look good with your wedding dress.
4. Whenever you walk into a new tattoo shop, you’ll be greeted with a smirk and a portfolio of butterfly art.
Just because you’re a chick doesn’t mean you want something “girly.”
6. It’s hard to find an artist you feel comfortable getting mostly naked in front of.
13. If you’re a mom, you’re bound to be criticized for the “questionable” example you’re setting for your kids.
15. It’s hard striking the perfect balance between badass and feminine.
21. People love to ask you what your tattoos will look like when you’re older.
You know you’ll look smokin’ hot.
- DNC Day 1: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠🇺🇸
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed the first round-the-world solar-powered flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️