1. Do what you love.
2. Put some serious thought into picking out your first impression outfit.
3. Choose your words wisely.
4. Don't bring your grandma to a first date. Just don't.
5. It's probably not a good idea to pretend you're pregnant.
6. Showing off doesn't always work out.
7. Sometimes finding love is harder than you think.
8. Eyebrows do more than just frame your face.
9. Personal space. It's a real thing.
10. Be yourself.
11. Always come prepared.
12. If you're dating someone with a child, know that you'll have to deal with the baby mama.
13. Know what you want in life.
14. Dating can leave you pretty vulnerable.
15. Be open to new things.
16. Set yourself apart from the crowd.
17. Practice some self-control.
18. Think about the appropriate times to ask the hard-hitting questions.
19. If you've got it, flaunt it.
Just maybe not always in public.
20. Speak clearly and honestly.
21. Don't sleep with your love interest's best friend — or the cameraman.
22. It might be a little weird if you try to feed someone via "the helicopter."
23. Make sure to enjoy the view.
24. Make time for a little goofiness.
Most importantly, always have realistic expectations.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!