1. Everyone assumes you love kids.
2. Everyone comes to you first when big events happen in their lives.
3. People assume you don't like to drink because you're almost always the DD.
4. By default you’re in charge of the DABs because “you’re just so good at it!”
5. Bodily functions don’t even phase you.
6. It takes all of your self control not to freak out when the same DAB friend of yours doesn't even thank you for helping them all night.
7. Or when the person you helped thinks you should have done more to prevent their alcohol induced demise.
8. Regardless of how much you actually drink when you're not the DD, you're still the least drunk because you know someone is going to inevitably need your help.
9. You are always in the middle of other peoples drama.
10. But that's because you're so good at giving advice.
11. By default, you know everyone's ~dirty little secrets~.
12. People take you seriously.
13. ...sometimes too seriously.
14. You give really good hugs.
15. You want to document everything for ~the memories~, so you're always stuck taking pictures of your friends.
16. You’re really good at talking to adults - actual mom’s love you.
17. You know when your friends aren't telling you the truth.
18. Because, like any good mom who knows their kids, you know when you're being bullshitted (bullshat?).
19. It's happened where your willingness to help gets taken advantage of.
20. And sometimes you feel like you're missing out on the joys of being irresponsible and reckless.
21. But all things considered, you embrace being the "mom" friend. Hey, chances are you learned from the best.
22. Not to mention...
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!