1. You’re not even ready for this new bottle dance.
This Fiddler has all new choreography thanks to Israeli-born Hofesh Schecter. He takes the iconic Jerome Robbins style to places that leave you breathless—and probably the dancers too.
2. They’re a FOL—“Friend of Lin-Manuel”
Hamilton creator and Fiddler super-fan Lin-Manuel Miranda gave the show his blessing.
PS, if you haven’t watched Lin singing “To Life” at his wedding, do it now.
3. This show gives back.
They raised +$30,000 for Flint, Michigan families and matched donations to UNICEF for child refugees.
…Melanie’s proving she’s a real triple-threat as Chava.
5. They brought the funny with Colbert.
The late night funnyman joined the cast for a must-watch medley of “Matchmaker,” “Tradition,” and “To Life.”
8. The fiddler is fly and flies.
This is not a drill. Miracle of miracles!
9. Social from sunrise to sunset.
From their weekly Periscope seshes to Dubsmash silliness, this cast is always having fun with fans online. Do you “like” them? @FiddlerBroadway
10. Danny Burstein keeps racking up Tony noms.
Our very own Tevye just got nominated for his sixth Tony Award. Werk.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- After Donald Trump and the Republicans spectacularly failed to repeal Obamacare, Wall Street now realizes that massive tax cuts may not happen 😅 💸
- Over 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥