1. After over two hours of the VMAs, Beyoncé finally performed an over-15-minute medley of songs from her latest album.
2. It was perfect and finally gave us the only photo that you need to see.
3. Feminist (n.): a person who believes in the social, political, economic equality of the sexes.
This definition is featured in her song “***Flawless” and comes from a powerful speech called “Why We Should All Be Feminists” from Nigerian author Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
4. YAAASS BEYONCÉ.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘