1. After over two hours of the VMAs, Beyoncé finally performed an over-15-minute medley of songs from her latest album.
2. It was perfect and finally gave us the only photo that you need to see.
3. Feminist (n.): a person who believes in the social, political, economic equality of the sexes.
This definition is featured in her song “***Flawless” and comes from a powerful speech called “Why We Should All Be Feminists” from Nigerian author Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
4. YAAASS BEYONCÉ.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.