1. After over two hours of the VMAs, Beyoncé finally performed an over-15-minute medley of songs from her latest album.
2. It was perfect and finally gave us the only photo that you need to see.
3. Feminist (n.): a person who believes in the social, political, economic equality of the sexes.
This definition is featured in her song “***Flawless” and comes from a powerful speech called “Why We Should All Be Feminists” from Nigerian author Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
4. YAAASS BEYONCÉ.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- We found an average of about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯