2. He is the 22nd most followed person on Instagram and the most followed non-celebrity, non-brand account.
With 5,355,649 followers, he falls in between the main One Direction account and Demi Lovato.
3. So why is he so Instagram famous? For taking funny photos of Toy Story’s Woody, obviously.
4. Like Woody at an important meeting.
5. Or stuck in a cupcake.
6. Taking a selfie with Buzz.
7. Having a GIRLS moment.
8. Hanging out with some Minions.
9. And on vacation with Jessie.
10. But how did he get so many followers?
12. Which means there could be hope for all of us to take the crown! Happy Instagramming!
- The Democratic National Convention starts today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- At least two people have been killed and 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida, media say.