2. He is the 22nd most followed person on Instagram and the most followed non-celebrity, non-brand account.
With 5,355,649 followers, he falls in between the main One Direction account and Demi Lovato.
3. So why is he so Instagram famous? For taking funny photos of Toy Story’s Woody, obviously.
4. Like Woody at an important meeting.
5. Or stuck in a cupcake.
6. Taking a selfie with Buzz.
7. Having a GIRLS moment.
8. Hanging out with some Minions.
9. And on vacation with Jessie.
10. But how did he get so many followers?
12. Which means there could be hope for all of us to take the crown! Happy Instagramming!
- Beloved actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- California lawmakers have passed a bill that would require prison time for those convicted of sexually assaulting an unconscious victim.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱