2. He is the 22nd most followed person on Instagram and the most followed non-celebrity, non-brand account.
With 5,355,649 followers, he falls in between the main One Direction account and Demi Lovato.
3. So why is he so Instagram famous? For taking funny photos of Toy Story’s Woody, obviously.
4. Like Woody at an important meeting.
5. Or stuck in a cupcake.
6. Taking a selfie with Buzz.
7. Having a GIRLS moment.
8. Hanging out with some Minions.
9. And on vacation with Jessie.
10. But how did he get so many followers?
12. Which means there could be hope for all of us to take the crown! Happy Instagramming!
- The men who attacked Istanbul's main airport on Tuesday, killing 44 people, were from Russia, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan.
- During the 2014 Scottish Referendum, Trump said independence would be "devastating" for Scotland. Last week he celebrated Brexit.
- A federal judge halted Mississippi's anti-LGBT religious exemption law moments before it was set to go into effect.