11. “There is no good pizza in DC.”
Want to go to Jumbo Slice?
15. “LA has the worst traffic.”
DC is hands down the most confusing city ever. A street you’re on will disappear or change names randomly. And NW vs SW having the same street that don’t connect? Are you serious?
17. “Woah, another protest.”
Yeah, DC is a giant protest. It’s more surprising to not see one, than to see one.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭