2. And they FINALLY have new music!
3. Jack White’s Third Man Records released a statement about the return of the project, promising that the new music will be “unlike anything else the band has ever done.”
The Dead Weather’s plan is to record and release two-song sets until 2015 at which time they will release a full album that contains these singles plus many more album-only tracks. It’s a unique long-term plan for new music from this incendiary group. The songs WILL be released digitally, but not until Vault packages have been dispatched to subscribers. The goal is that physical copies are out there first.
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.
- The man suspected of shooting and killing five people in a Washington mall is now in custody, officials said.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."