2. And they FINALLY have new music!
3. Jack White’s Third Man Records released a statement about the return of the project, promising that the new music will be “unlike anything else the band has ever done.”
The Dead Weather’s plan is to record and release two-song sets until 2015 at which time they will release a full album that contains these singles plus many more album-only tracks. It’s a unique long-term plan for new music from this incendiary group. The songs WILL be released digitally, but not until Vault packages have been dispatched to subscribers. The goal is that physical copies are out there first.
- British Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn says he will not resign despite facing a wave of shadow cabinet resignations.
- Uber documents provided to BuzzFeed News suggest that price cuts don't always raise driver wages 🚗💸
- President Barack Obama declared a major disaster in West Virginia after at least 23 people were killed in flash floods.