2. You can shave in between sessions.
One of the worst things about waxing is that you have to let your hair grow a certain amount before you can head back in. Well, with laser you don’t have to! In fact, they ask that you shave before you come in so there is no awkward downtime between.
4. It doesn’t always have to hurt.
No, really. Everyone has a different threshold for pain so it’s hard to say whether something is bearable or not. However, there are certain lasers that go cold before they zap, which allows your body a little bit of time to get ready and doesn’t hurt nearly as much.
5. It can save you more than $2,000.
Women spend more than $3,000 on waxing over 10 years. Depending on where you go, a laser treatment can cost you $1,000. Yes, it’s a lot at once BUT you won’t have to do it again and you can take that $2,000 and go on vacation somewhere you can show off your new hairless bikini line.
Just a word to the wise: Using a discount card may not be the best idea. If it’s not a good laser it may not work as well and won’t end up being worth the trouble. Do a bit of research to be sure that saving the money is going to be worth it.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱