1. Earlier this week Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence, and JLaw’s copy of Mockingjay went for a stroll in the park.
2. They stopped so Jennifer could read and Nicholas could show off his arms.
3. They looked deep into each other’s eyes.
4. And drank Veuve Clicquot champagne.
5. Because some walks you DON’T have to take alone.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.