1. Almost a year ago, 20-year-old singer Harry Hudson was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
2. He took to social media to share his journey as he underwent chemotherapy and his cancer is now in remission.
3. But just because that chapter of his life is over doesn’t mean that he’s leaving it behind. The singer has used his experience to write music in hopes of creating change.
4. His newest single is accompanied by a hauntingly honest documentary style video about his time in the hospital.
5. And 100% of the proceeds from downloads will go to benefit the American Cancer Society.
6. Because love is bigger than cancer.
- Thursday's vote on the GOP health care bill in the House was postponed after it became clear too many Republicans opposed the Obamacare replacement.
- Democrats will try to block the confirmation of Trump's Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, setting the stage for Republicans to eliminate the judicial filibuster.
- An American-Israeli teen has been arrested in Israel for bomb threats to Jewish community centers in the US, says the FBI.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.