1. This adorable little Jack Russell taught you quite a bit about history and books.
2. You were positive that you'd become a Zoom kid one day.
3. The Kratt brothers were the ultimate sibling goals, and you were convinced that lemurs could actually talk.
4. And you've been blaming your messy closet on them since your childhood.
5. You loved Miss Frizzle, and wished you had her as a teacher IRL.
6. You spent A LOT of time on this couch, and you always know to check for dust bunnies.
7. You tried to speak Chinese every time the theme song played at the start of Sagwa, The Chinese Siamese Cat.
8. These guys made you feel like you had your own personal history squad to hang out with on the daily.
9. LaVar Burton was surely there to help when you were learning about the wonderful world of literature.
10. Or maybe these friendly animals helped you to read ~between the lions~.
11. If planes with faces were your thing, you probably spent some time in Tarrytown.
12. Or maybe trains with faces was more your style.
13. You were furious when that jerk Buster came and tried to DESTROY Shining Time Station.
14. When it came to learning Math, you were pretty much always focused on tracking down "The Hacker."
15. Story time just wasn't cool unless it was with Plato the Bison.
16. George Shrinks made you wish you could go on a safari in your own backyard and then mail yourself to your grandma's house.
17. No day was complete without a visit to Teletubbyland.
18. You wondered how you'd handle a giant dog, but you knew you'd love Clifford with all your heart if given the chance.
19. You would have given up every penny you had to visit Dragonland... or to get that special scale in your hands.
20. You always wished your real life neighbors were like this guy.
21. And you will never, ever forget this phrase.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!