Goofy but innocent. Sweet yet clumsy. These guys just look at you and you can’t help but melt into a big ball of mush.
5. 3. Drake: Seahorse
This seahorse has got one eye and it’s on you. Male seahorses also carry the offspring and if Drake could do that for you, he would - ‘cause you’re a good girl and you know it.
7. 4. George Clooney: Lion
Not only is the lion the most majestic and stunningly beautiful animal in the jungle, these guys just age like a fine wine.
9. 5. Mario Lopez: Baby Quokka
Look at the smile on these guys! We get it, you’re both so adorably good looking! How is it that your smiles are so beautifully crafted on your cute little faces!? Ya’ll so sweet, I’m getting cavities.
11. 6. Bruno Mars: Cockatoo
Unique and different, these guys bring something new to the table. They speak and we giggle in laughter and adorableness. Bruno sings and we gush at his every word. Not to mention, these guys rock the same kick-ass doo.
13. 7. Johnny Depp: Owl
Probably just a little too cool for the Animal Kingdom’s own good. Owls are distant, mysterious, and brooding. Just let me get close to you, JOHNNY/OWL!!!
15. 8. Ryan Renolds: Stallion
Both stunningly attractive and heroic…we have to wonder: How is it possible for creatures to look this good? Are you guys chiseled from stone!?
17. 9. Denzel Washington: Jaguar
Fiercely beautiful. Worshipped. Strong. Perfect….. Denzel.
19. 10. Channing Tatum (And Family): Penguin Dad (With Family)
Penguin dads are the best dads in the Animal Kingdom and Channing Tatum’s paternal instinct has proven him to be the best (and cutest) dad ever. Do you even see how perfect this family is?! Can I just sneak into Jenna’s place real quick!?
21. 11: Riff-Raff: Baby Lizard
Riff-Raff made it people. I love this guy; he’s edgy, unique, and quick with his rhymes. They are also seriously underrated. The perfect pair.
23. 12. Paul Rudd: Chocolate Lab Puppy
Paul Rudd is just so likable and playful and wonderful. When it comes to animals, labs are a classic favorite. When it comes to people, Paul Rudd is everyone’s favorite. If you don’t agree then maybe there’s an icebox where your heart used to be.
25. 13. Usher: Otter
Otters are so smooth in the water, just like Usher is so smooth with his sweet jams.
Also, they are hopeless romantics! Hold my hand, Usher, and we’ll float down that river of love together.
28. 14. Leonardo Dicaprio: Sloth
These guys literally march to the beat of their own drum. They are so underrated, but nobody does their own thing better than these guys. Quite frankly, both of them should have won Oscars years ago. (See also the incredibly similar hairstyles).
30. 15. Zac Efron: Kitten
Zac Efron is my pre-pubecent dream man. I just want to shelter him from the world. I’m not quite ready to let you go, Zac. He like, needs my protection you know? Kinda like this baby kitten. The world is a cruel and dark place, Zac. Just get your head back in the Disney Channel game, where I need you to be.
32. 16. Ryan Gosling: George Gosling
Because these guys are basically the same soul in two bodies. I’m so happy they found each other. *crying tears of every positive emotion*
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- At least nine people have been killed after a fire broke out during a warehouse party late Friday night in Oakland, California.
- A public health expert says President-elect Mike Pence's resistance to needle exchanges during Indiana's HIV outbreak last year is the direct result of systemic failure.
- "I'm 21 so you can have it back!" This 23-year-old got her lost ID back in the mail, along with a hilarious thank you note 💌😂