4. Know what babies are thinking
Did you know that babies are capable of expressing their needs as early as 6 months old, but they aren’t able to verbalize them? No wonder infants can be so cranky — they are frustrated! Learning a few signs with your baby can help reduce emotional distress… for both of you!!
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋