What we’d prefer…
3. This powerful red headed cat:
Instead of the human woman who plays the secretary of state.
4. This theatrical dog:
Instead of the MAN who plays the character now.
5. This purrrfect political grandma cat:
Instead of this human first-mother-in-law.
6. This cat son:
Instead of this former first son that is human.
7. This President monkey:
Instead of this normal man.
8. This Vice-President dog:
Instead of this vice-president human being.
9. This cat journalist in a blazer:
Instead of this normal woman in a blazer.
10. This pink shirt wearing cat:
Instead of this pink shirt wearing human.
11. This former President dog:
Instead of this former president MAN.
“Political Animals” premieres July 15th on USA, hopefully they’ll take these suggestions and run with them!
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- An American soldier died in Iraq this weekend after a roadside bomb exploded during a security check, the Pentagon said.
- As the number of terrorist convictions has increased in the UK, so has the concern that other inmates could too be lured into extremism.
- Selena Gomez said the backlash surrounding "13 Reasons Why" "is going to come no matter what" and noted that she's very proud of the series.