What we’d prefer…
3. This powerful red headed cat:
Instead of the human woman who plays the secretary of state.
4. This theatrical dog:
Instead of the MAN who plays the character now.
5. This purrrfect political grandma cat:
Instead of this human first-mother-in-law.
6. This cat son:
Instead of this former first son that is human.
7. This President monkey:
Instead of this normal man.
8. This Vice-President dog:
Instead of this vice-president human being.
9. This cat journalist in a blazer:
Instead of this normal woman in a blazer.
10. This pink shirt wearing cat:
Instead of this pink shirt wearing human.
11. This former President dog:
Instead of this former president MAN.
“Political Animals” premieres July 15th on USA, hopefully they’ll take these suggestions and run with them!
- Congressional Republicans say they disagree with Trump's proposal to impose high import tariffs on companies that move operations outside the US.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌