What we’d prefer…
3. This powerful red headed cat:
Instead of the human woman who plays the secretary of state.
4. This theatrical dog:
Instead of the MAN who plays the character now.
5. This purrrfect political grandma cat:
Instead of this human first-mother-in-law.
6. This cat son:
Instead of this former first son that is human.
7. This President monkey:
Instead of this normal man.
8. This Vice-President dog:
Instead of this vice-president human being.
9. This cat journalist in a blazer:
Instead of this normal woman in a blazer.
10. This pink shirt wearing cat:
Instead of this pink shirt wearing human.
11. This former President dog:
Instead of this former president MAN.
“Political Animals” premieres July 15th on USA, hopefully they’ll take these suggestions and run with them!
- We cannot go back: Tribal leaders say they will fight Trump's revival of the Dakota Access and Keystone XL pipelines.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- A national park deleted its tweets about climate change after Trump silenced some US environmental agencies 👀