1. When they casually put their arms around each other, in a beautiful gesture of love and support.
2. When Patrick drove up in his car to find Ian sitting there and he took this creepshot and also the fact that they call each other SIR.
7. When they stood butt to butt:
13. When Ian made Patrick dinner, and not just any dinner but RISOTTO, which takes time and patience.
15. When Patrick called him and Ian “the boys”:
19. Like, was actually the officiate at his wedding.
20. When they held hands like this in a major public display of affection:
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- "SNL" paused the laughs for a moment last night to pay tribute to former President Barack Obama.