3. Always YELLOW.
4. Never NOT yellow.
5. HOW LAME AND STUPID.
6. BUT WAIT. THERE’S SOMETHING SPECTACULAR THAT YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT.
The corn, called Glass Gem corn, is grown by Carl Barnes, a Cherokee rare corn farmer and Native American corn expert. Here you can learn about the growth of the corn. And you can purchase the seeds here!
And you CAN eat it, from the Facebook page:
“Grower Michael Mills recently steamed and enjoyed some of his fresh Glass Gem ears. His review: “It was interesting - definitely not sweet, but not bad. Chewy though.”
So it might not taste amazing, but whatever, it looks PRETTY!
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Should opioid users who've repeatedly overdosed be forced to get drug treatment? Some politicians say yes.
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭