1. You can never predict what that damn wind will do if you aren’t wearing a hat!
2. It’s important to wear hats during windy days or you risk this happening.
3. If you don’t wear a hat, remember: your hair has a mind of its own. You can’t control it. That’s life.
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌