1. You can never predict what that damn wind will do if you aren’t wearing a hat!
2. It’s important to wear hats during windy days or you risk this happening.
3. If you don’t wear a hat, remember: your hair has a mind of its own. You can’t control it. That’s life.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race, and Trump's unreleased taxes during the first US presidential debate 📢
- The Colombia government and FARC rebels have signed a historic peace deal, ending 52 years of armed conflict.
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌