1. You can never predict what that damn wind will do if you aren’t wearing a hat!
2. It’s important to wear hats during windy days or you risk this happening.
3. If you don’t wear a hat, remember: your hair has a mind of its own. You can’t control it. That’s life.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.