6. What’s “dial-up?”
YOU AND YOUR FRIGGEN WIRELESS INTERNET. Once upon a time you couldn’t even be on the phone AND the computer at the same time, you know that??? Oh yeah, and dial-up is, like, an excruciatingly long internet connectivity process. It sounds like this:
10. Who is Sisqo?
Only a brilliant musician/artist who wrote the “Thong Song.” You should really learn to appreciate music of past generations!
13. What is a VHS?
Before all the fancy DVR and “On Demand” stuff that exists these days, there were tapes like these that you put into your TV and they played movies. You could even record your favorite soap operas on blank VHS tapes and save them to watch later.
14. Who are the Spice Girls, and why are they named after a seasoning?
I’M GONNA PRETEND YOU DIDN’T EVEN ASK THAT QUESTION. But since you did…they are only the best female singing group that will ever exist on THIS PLANET. And it doesn’t matter what their name is — why, are you named JERRY?!
- President Trump lashed out at the media again on Saturday afternoon during a fiery campaign-style rally in Melbourne, Florida.
- A Washington DC public school has fired back at Education Secretary Betsy DeVos after she criticized its teachers.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- A gay teen was kicked out of his house, and people are loving how this rapper helped him out 🌈 💜