6. What’s “dial-up?”
YOU AND YOUR FRIGGEN WIRELESS INTERNET. Once upon a time you couldn’t even be on the phone AND the computer at the same time, you know that??? Oh yeah, and dial-up is, like, an excruciatingly long internet connectivity process. It sounds like this:
10. Who is Sisqo?
Only a brilliant musician/artist who wrote the “Thong Song.” You should really learn to appreciate music of past generations!
13. What is a VHS?
Before all the fancy DVR and “On Demand” stuff that exists these days, there were tapes like these that you put into your TV and they played movies. You could even record your favorite soap operas on blank VHS tapes and save them to watch later.
14. Who are the Spice Girls, and why are they named after a seasoning?
I’M GONNA PRETEND YOU DIDN’T EVEN ASK THAT QUESTION. But since you did…they are only the best female singing group that will ever exist on THIS PLANET. And it doesn’t matter what their name is — why, are you named JERRY?!
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏