1. When Zac said the classic Room Raiders line and held up his spy kit:
2. When he entered the first room for the first time and was super stoked about it:
3. When he was totally right about the girl being in college:
4. When Zac got scared of this net:
5. When he talked about finding a shirt that matched some underwear:
6. When he opened the ~bedside table drawer~
7. AND FOUND CONDOMS and was like “yeeeaaahhhh boy”
8. When he whipped out his spy kit because he didn’t want to touch the hairy brush:
9. His reaction when he found the underwear drawer:
10. Then when he sat there fondling the underwear:
11. AND THEN STOLE A PAIR.
12. When he went to the second house and pretended he was Tarzan:
13. Then slid down the slide:
14. And didn’t want to leave the pool:
15. And then made this face in the pool:
16. When he went in room #2 and played guitar and the girls thought he sucked (HA!!! STUPID THEM!)
17. When he made this comment about older women:
18. Then totally dissed Katie of room #2:
19. And also when he wore her heels and left because he totally hated her:
20. When he jumped on the trampoline at room #3:
21. When he admitted his style choices:
22. When he was really serious about loving cheerleaders:
23. When he couldn’t open the closet door:
24. When he was recapping the rooms and he basically said he wants to be dominated in the bedroom:
25. When he called the girl from room # 3 A LAZY BITCH.
26. When the meeting on the beach happened and it was like an old western:
27. When he was like, “Damn, gotta choose one of you” and crossed his arms:
28. When he felt like a total doof for not choosing room #1 and then checked her out:
29. When he was like “YOU WIN!!!”
30. And finally when he made up these words and they lived happily ever after for one minute:
Here’s the entire episode:
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords told Congress to "face your constituents," after a congressman used her 2011 shooting as justification for not holding a town hall.