1. Footage from last night’s Tony Awards shows that musical performer and yoga aficionado Sting has absolutely no clue how to clap his hands.
2. First of all, his fingers are spread like they are covered in Super Glue. NOT THE PROPER FINGER POSITION FOR CLAPPING.
3. And when the clap is in motion, there is no cupping. NO CUPPING, I SAY.
5. Sending out an S.O.S. because this clap needs to be saved.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸