1. Step 1 - Tie your long hair into a knot that rests below your chin:
2. Step 2 - The hair is transformed into a bonnet, and now you have a free bonnet.
3. The new ‘do is called Stevening, and it’s so simple anyone can do it.
5. It’s super cool!
6. Everybody is doing it.
8. Thanks for the hair tip Steven, add your look below if you want!
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- Infowars founder Alex Jones was dealt a legal blow after a judge ruled in favor of his ex-wife in the custody battle of their three children.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says 💊🇨🇦
- President Trump can order himself a Coke with the simple push of a red button installed at his desk in the Oval Office 🔴