1. Manhattanhenge was *supposed* to happen last night.
It’s when the sun lines up perfectly with the NYC grid and you can see it ALL THE WAY DOWN ONE STREET!!!
2. It’s usually such a beautiful thing.
3. And Sarah Jessica Parker was ready for it.
“Patiently awaiting Manhattan henge 2014 #cantbelieveigotthekidstobedintime.”
4. But it was too cloudy last night. The sky was just ordinary.
“A piece of plain old ordinary sky poking through under the standard hotel. Ah well, the walk was nice. #nowondernooneelsewasout”
7. What were her options?
8. How could this happen?
9. I couldn’t help but wonder…was any of it really fair?
10. People tweeted their empathy.
11. It was hard to believe anyone could continue on, but they did.
12. And then a miracle (science) happened. MANHATTANHENGE WOULD BE BACK TONIGHT!
13. And Sarah Jessica was reborn again.
14. Sometimes, everything works out just right.
- Hillary Clinton called Donald Trump's attacks on former Miss Universe Alicia Machado "unhinged."
- In a newly released video deposition Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.