1. Penn was performing with his band, Mother, when he felt the need to remind us all of the worst/best twist in TV show history.
2. (That he was gossip girl).
3. Then he danced.
4. Danced like no one was watching, but we were watching and we loved it.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."