2. “The Polar Express”
He was the hero boy!! Well, his voice was.
4. “Little Manhattan”
Personal favorite. Adorable story of a boy who is in love with a girl and they are little and in Manhattan.
7. “Firehouse Dog”
I think the premise of this movie is obvious. But actually I have no idea what this movie is about.
8. “Journey To The Center of The Earth”
Watch out for that — BRENDAN FRASERRRRRRR.
Photos from IMDB unless otherwise sourced.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲