2. Many people (almost 97% of the population) go through life completely unaware of the location of this so-called “tongue.”
3. And that is why we have Miley Cyrus.
4. She is our tongue yogi. To guide us. To show us the way.
5. You see, she is teaching people around the world where the tongue is.
6. Here she points to the tongue, effectively educating dozens or millions where this muscle lives in our body.
7. I myself have learned that it’s south of the nose, but north of the chin. HIDDEN BEHIND THE SMALL WHITE BONES IN YOUR MOUTH.
8. “This pink thing is a tongue. You all have it! YES! Every single one of you! Now go forth with your tongue.”
9. The End.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.