1. First of all, Miley started on stage at the American Music Awards on Sunday and it was mostly black, but there was this giant virtual KITTEN UP THERE.
2. And Miley is standing in front of this adorable kitten singing her heart out.
3. And looking awesome because she’s Miley and she rocks.
4. AND she’s wearing a cool two-piece thing with CATS ON IT.
5. So she’s singing in a cat outfit with a giant kitten behind her and cool space graphics and everything is great.
6. And this kitten moves its mouth trying to sing.
7. So while Miley is singing this kitten is just, like, going “blahslhkdhlkghl” because it’s a cat and can’t really sing and it’s adorable.
8. And the kitten’s eyes also get all wide and cute and Miley is emotional and then we are all like omggggggg this is too much.
9. And then, as if “Wrecking Ball” wasn’t getting to you enough, the kitten starts CRYING.
10. Full tears come from the kitten and it’s heartbreaking.
11. And just when Miley is belting out the last bit of the song, and the kitten is staring at you…
12. THIS HAPPENS.
14. And then it’s over and you realize why Miley is Miley.
15. Here’s the full performance:
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸