1. Kimmy and DJ were the best duo of the ’90s.
2. A true friendship was witnessed on television.
3. Even though Kimmy was the Urkel of Full House, DJ stood by her BFF.
4. Maybe you thought once the cameras stopped rolling they’d wipe the lipstick off their teeth and part ways.
12. Feed each other ice cream:
19. So basically DJ and Kimmy are the bestest friends forever.
20. The End.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭