1. On Thursday August 7, 2014, Kanye West walked out of an airport wearing a bucket hat.
2. For one to wear a bucket hat, one must LIKE the bucket hat. One must DESIRE the bucket hat. One must be PRO bucket hat. Apparently Kanye is all those things for bucket hats.
3. However, on last night’s episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, which was filmed BEFORE the Kimye wedding and therefore long before August 7th, Kim made a stunning announcement while observing a bystander.
4. She noted that bucket hats were coming back…
5. AND THAT THEY DISTURB HER.
6. “THEY DISTURB ME.”
8. So….does that mean, THIS DISTURBS HER?
9. AND HOW DOES KANYE FEEL ABOUT THIS?
10. IF WE CAN’T AGREE ON BUCKET HATS, WHAT CAN WE AGREE ON?
11. Only time will tell how #buckethatgate* will unfold.
*not a real thing.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝