1. La la la la la I’m walkin’ on the street.
2. Oh, who’s this!? It’s Ethan Hawke, a fellow famous person like myself, sitting on their stoop.
3. I’m going to talk to this person because we both happen to be famous. HAHA! What a small world!
4. Okay, gonna leave now, BYEEEEEEE Ethan Hawke!
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."