1. La la la la la I’m walkin’ on the street.
2. Oh, who’s this!? It’s Ethan Hawke, a fellow famous person like myself, sitting on their stoop.
3. I’m going to talk to this person because we both happen to be famous. HAHA! What a small world!
4. Okay, gonna leave now, BYEEEEEEE Ethan Hawke!
- International corporations that want to intimidate countries have access to a private legal system designed just for them. And to unlock its power, sometimes all it takes is a threat.
- Donald Trump's campaign CEO Stephen Bannon and an associate were accused of sexual harassment in a 1990s court case.
- And Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.