1. Exhibit A: Walks hunched.
2. Exhibit B: Walks hunched a lot.
3. Exhibit C: Displays this walking style often:
4. Exhibit E: Frequently walks like this:
5. Exhibit D: Appears to not know how to walk like other humans.
6. Exhibit F: Continuously shows difficulty standing up right.
7. Exhibit G:
8. Conclusion: INCONCLUSIVE, you decide.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.