1. This is Ben Stiller and his family at the Zoolander 2 premiere. Obviously there’s one person who stands out above the rest, and that is his son Quinlin.
2. Because he’s literally giving “Blue Steel” in every picture.
3. And he’s not just feebly attempting it — he’s DOING IT.
4. DOING. IT.
5. In every picture.
6. EVERY. PICTURE.
7. Like, every single one.
9. And I’m just going to go ahead and say that it’s better than his dad’s.
10. Yep, I SAID IT.
11. If there’s ever a prequel to Zoolander, HE MUST BE THE STAR.
12. BLESS YOU, Quinlin Stiller. Bless you.
- Donald Trump signed a sweeping executive order that dismantles many Obama era climate change regulations.
- The Republican chair of the House probe into Russia and Trump should step down after secretly meeting with a source at the White House, say top Democrats.
- The Trump White House has a habit of taking credit for business deals struck under Obama, as they did today with a Ford investment plan from 2015.