I Followed Kendall Jenner's Tips For Taking The Perfect Mirror Pic
And...I think it worked!
Hi. I'm Lauren, and I never take selfies because I hate ’em!!!! They are just not me!! But Kendall Jenner loves selfies. And today she wrote up a list of tips to help take the perfect mirror selfie.
Kendall Vs. Me.
Here's the list!
Mirror selfies are so fun to take, especially when you have a great outfit on. Below are seven tricks to spice your pictures up.
1. A tight crop keeps things interesting and a little mysterious.
2. Look into your phone instead of the mirror.
3. Popping one leg out will make you appear taller — and a pair of amazing shoes doesn't hurt.
4. If the frame is pretty, fit it into the pic!
5. Grab a friend! It's even better when you're both taking pictures at the same time.
6. If it's all about the outfit and your head isn't showing, keep your phone at chest height and point it down for the perfect angle.
7. Sneak yourself into the photo. A mirror selfie doesn't always have to be obviously all you. It's fun if your followers have to find you in the frame!