5. Wear a printed cardigan
8. Or shoes with socks!
Either way, shoes are good.
9. Wear a great hat that’s not a fedora, like this newsboy cap…
10. …or this beanie…
11. …or the fedora’s cousin- a bucket hat!
Bucket hats are also really cool on babies!
13. Work the camera.
15. Rock sailor-chic…
16. …or cowboy cool.
17. Don’t even worry about T-shirts, just throw on the OshKosh B’gosh overalls.
JK, those are probably prada.
18. Wear a classic pullover.
19. Remember, MC Hammer pants are always in
As are fedoras, like i’ve mentioned several times already.
20. More scarves!
21. Throw on some striped linens for the warm weather…
22. ..and striped onesies for the cold.
23. And just some more stripes for everyday use.
24. Voilà! You are the most fashionable toddler in all of the land.
- Sean Spicer today said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉