1. You might recognize Michiel Huisman as Liam on Nashville.
2. BUT NOW HE’S GOING TO BE ON GAME OF THRONES.
4. (It’s Michiel, he’s taking over the role)
5. And as you can tell by the facial hair and squinty eyes, this is a very good thing.
6. More about Michiel Huisman though. He is Dutch, which means there’s an accent that Liam on Nashville is hiding.
8. Here’s a music video from the band when he had blonde hair and wore red cut off shirts:
12. He was also in World War Z (not that guy front and center, the one to the left, whose face is half in the frame)
16. And we already know he’s going to look pretty darn good in his leather and buckles:
- Eric Trump said it took "courage" for his father to refrain from bringing up Bill Clinton's infidelity during Monday's presidential debate.
- As a perpetually plugged-in, texting, swiping, selfie-taking human being, you might be damaging your body without realizing it.
- The Senate voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that would allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.