1. You might recognize Michiel Huisman as Liam on Nashville.
2. BUT NOW HE’S GOING TO BE ON GAME OF THRONES.
4. (It’s Michiel, he’s taking over the role)
5. And as you can tell by the facial hair and squinty eyes, this is a very good thing.
6. More about Michiel Huisman though. He is Dutch, which means there’s an accent that Liam on Nashville is hiding.
8. Here’s a music video from the band when he had blonde hair and wore red cut off shirts:
12. He was also in World War Z (not that guy front and center, the one to the left, whose face is half in the frame)
16. And we already know he’s going to look pretty darn good in his leather and buckles:
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺