1. First Niall walks out and it’s like DAMN those jeans look good.
2. And then….
3. HE TURNS INTO LIAM, and Liam has this beard and it’s kind of weird looking but whatever…
4. …because then he turns into HARRY. AND THIS IS WHEN THINGS GET GOOD.
5. Because Harry’s hair is so beautifully windswept and unkempt.
6. And he turns to the side and it’s like, NO KEEP LOOKING AT ME.
7. AND HE ALSO LOOKS GOOD IN THESE JEANS EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE SO TIGHT.
8. And then he starts running towards us and it’s like, “YES, COME TO ME.”
9. And he does this thing with his hair which is wonderful.
10. And then he morphs into Zayn.
11. And for a brief moment Zayn has a mullet but it DOESN’T EVEN MATTER.
12. Because then Zayn turns into the absolute perfection that he is.
13. LOOK AT THAT PERFECTLY COIFFED HAIR AND FURROWED BROWS.
14. LOOK AT THAT FACE.
15. Then he morphs into Louis.
16. Sorry, but Louis has seen wayyy better days…
17. And everyone knows it, so he morphs back into Harry.
18. AND WE GET SO CLOSE TO HIM.
19. SO. SO. CLOSE.
20. His eyes are like seas of beauty and perfection and I no longer know where I am.
21. Then we zoom out and there are a billion of them and they’ve changed out of their sisterhood of the traveling sweater.
22. And they are walking on their legs.
23. And Niall is doing cartwheels.
24. And Louis is jumping off boxes.
25. And kicking balls.
26. And in the end the video had no dance moves which was sad but at least we got to compare how they all look in a gray sweater.
27. Here’s the entire video:
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰