1. So maybe you’ve heard of a CRONUT. If you haven’t it’s a word combination for CRAPPY + DONUT.
J/K. It actually is a combination of a croissant and doughnut. IT’S A DOUSSANT.
3. Even Emma Roberts wants a cronut and waits on the line.
4. OR SO WE THOUGHT. Because as it turns out, she doesn’t want to wait for cronuts like everyone else!
5. So Emma reportedly tried to cut the cronut line (big no-no!).
6. But when she reached the door… she was turned away by the cronut bouncer.
7. So off Emma went. With no cronut. Legend has it that apparently she didn’t want to wait in line, so she went cronut-less.
8. BUT WAIT! The story deepens… Emma went on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night and told a different version of the story, where she actually went to the door first thinking there was no line and then waited only to be told they ran out of cronuts.
10. The End.
- The State Department has faulted Hillary Clinton for breaking email rules and failing to manage cybersecurity risks as Secretary of State.
- 11 states are suing the Obama administration for telling schools to let trans students use the bathroom of their choice.
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.