1. So maybe you’ve heard of a CRONUT. If you haven’t it’s a word combination for CRAPPY + DONUT.
J/K. It actually is a combination of a croissant and doughnut. IT’S A DOUSSANT.
3. Even Emma Roberts wants a cronut and waits on the line.
4. OR SO WE THOUGHT. Because as it turns out, she doesn’t want to wait for cronuts like everyone else!
5. So Emma reportedly tried to cut the cronut line (big no-no!).
6. But when she reached the door… she was turned away by the cronut bouncer.
7. So off Emma went. With no cronut. Legend has it that apparently she didn’t want to wait in line, so she went cronut-less.
8. BUT WAIT! The story deepens… Emma went on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night and told a different version of the story, where she actually went to the door first thinking there was no line and then waited only to be told they ran out of cronuts.
10. The End.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳 ⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲