1. “What, I wore the crocs!”
2. “OH. You don’t like the crocs!?”
3. “Fine. I’ll take them off and point to my knee.”
4. “Hey, look at my pruney foot!”
5. Oh, you.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl's Jr. and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀