1. Fourteen years ago Love Actually shook the world by being a movie that was made and subsequently becoming the full meaning of Christmas.
2. I assume if you’re reading this post you’re a fan or a curious hater. Either way, you’re probably familiar with the storyline about the little boy and the little girl, Sam and Joanna. Ah, young love.
3. At the end of the movie there’s a classic rom-com airport scene (but this time with a little kid that can run through security and it’s fine).
4. Either way, the airport scene ends with a kiss on the cheek! Even though we saw this in the movie, the girl got on the plane. So the fate of our little lovebirds was still in question.
5. Well, now that Love Actually is coming back for a 10-minute sequel, it looks like the airport situation turned out well.
6. Some pics from the set show the girl, played by Olivia Olson, all grown up…
7. …and the boy all grown up…
Yes, you also probably recognize him as Jojen Reed from Game of Thrones.
8. …WITH A MUSTACHE!
9. But this isn’t about the mustache. It’s about how they are TOGETHER AGAIN. OR TOGETHER STILL????
10. Because14 years later and here they are!
11. Just drinking coffee, reminiscing about their first kiss, and laughing about how they are in the .00000000000003% of the population that found their soulmate at 11 years old.
12. Or maybe they just reconnected on Facebook.
13. Either way, they are saying hey to Liam Neeson’s character, who isn’t any more grown up than he was, but he’s older for sure.
14. Basically it seems like the airport situation really worked itself out!
15. In conclusion: Always chase after the person you love in an airport, but only if you are living in a movie.
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- "Stealthing," or purposefully removing a condom during sex without consent, has become a new trend — victims say it is another form of assault.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔