Background: Elf on a Shelf is some doll toy thing that to my knowledge does basically nothing except makes for pretty wonderful photo ops, even though they are kinda creepy.
1. Busy’s elves DO X-TREME SPORTS:
2. They go upside down and just hang there:
3. This one makes snow angels…
4. THEY RACE, but unfortunately we don’t know the results of this particular heat.
5. They bake:
6. AND WEAR PRETTY DRESSES:
7. And buy other people pretty dresses:
8. They write with their mitten hands:
9. And try to suffocate each other:
10. They gossip privately in other rooms:
11. And leave gifts around for people:
12. They go SLEDDING IN CROCS:
13. And make each other look all fancy:
14. They intently play games…
15. They take baths:
16. And they relieve themselves of all that holiday food:
17. BRAVO, BUSY.
Thanks to Kate Spencer for bringing my attention to Busy’s Elf on a Shelf extravaganzas.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."