1. Last night at the VMAs Katy Perry and Riff Raff showed up in a full-on ode to Britney and Justin circa 2001.
2. Obviously, how could you ever forget this outfit.
3. And even though seeing it in the flesh was surprising and wonderful, there were hints along the way. SHALL WE REWIND?
5. And then Britney challenged her to do an impression in a very ice bucket-y way.
6. Katy mentioned that her outfit was going to be nostalgia-y.
7. And then, as you now know, Katy Perry accepted that challenge and showed up at the VMAs in her best impression (as Britney), and hoped that Brit likey-d.
8. AND SHE DID.
9. Katy got Britney’s seal of approval. Thank gawd.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.