1. “Hi, audience member, I’m going to do something COOL NOW!”
2. “I’m taking your phone and saying hello to whomever you are Facetiming with.”
3. “You friend will probably have already fainted by the time I give this phone back to you.”
4. “I just made your life, here take your phone, must keep singing.”
5. Here’s the whole moment.
6. If you or someone you know has personally experienced a moment of pure bliss with Beyoncé at one of her concerts, please call 1-800-239-6623*. There are people here to help you.
*Not a real phone number. Do not call.
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 200 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩