Reasons Lena Dunham is just like us:
1. She has trouble walking in heels, so instead does a quick jog type thing:
2. She lives with her parents:
They are great, and I love being around them…their fridge is full of delicious, gluten free like, fake healthy stuff that they’ve purchased and they are really nice to me.
3. She is scared of ghosts
This ghost was the feeling of a man staring at me while I slept, that was what this ghost was.
4. She and her friends play pranks on eachother:
“My best friend Isabelle has a computer program you can use to send emails from fake email addresses…I wrote back, ‘If this is Isabelle, eat yourself, if it’s Judd Apatow, thank you so much i’m such a big fan.’
5. She didn’t believe Judd Apatow would ever email her:
Okay, if this was the real Judd Apatow, he wouldn’t need to write me an email that said ‘From Judd Apatow’
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰