Reasons Lena Dunham is just like us:
1. She has trouble walking in heels, so instead does a quick jog type thing:
2. She lives with her parents:
They are great, and I love being around them…their fridge is full of delicious, gluten free like, fake healthy stuff that they’ve purchased and they are really nice to me.
3. She is scared of ghosts
This ghost was the feeling of a man staring at me while I slept, that was what this ghost was.
4. She and her friends play pranks on eachother:
“My best friend Isabelle has a computer program you can use to send emails from fake email addresses…I wrote back, ‘If this is Isabelle, eat yourself, if it’s Judd Apatow, thank you so much i’m such a big fan.’
5. She didn’t believe Judd Apatow would ever email her:
Okay, if this was the real Judd Apatow, he wouldn’t need to write me an email that said ‘From Judd Apatow’
- Thousands made it to the Women's March on Washington on Saturday to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Donald Trump lied about the size of the crowd at his inauguration while speaking to the CIA on Saturday, his first full day as president.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference on Saturday to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- "We shall overcomb." People across America got creative and made some pretty epic signs for the Women's March 🎨👭