Reasons Lena Dunham is just like us:
1. She has trouble walking in heels, so instead does a quick jog type thing:
2. She lives with her parents:
They are great, and I love being around them…their fridge is full of delicious, gluten free like, fake healthy stuff that they’ve purchased and they are really nice to me.
3. She is scared of ghosts
This ghost was the feeling of a man staring at me while I slept, that was what this ghost was.
4. She and her friends play pranks on eachother:
“My best friend Isabelle has a computer program you can use to send emails from fake email addresses…I wrote back, ‘If this is Isabelle, eat yourself, if it’s Judd Apatow, thank you so much i’m such a big fan.’
5. She didn’t believe Judd Apatow would ever email her:
Okay, if this was the real Judd Apatow, he wouldn’t need to write me an email that said ‘From Judd Apatow’
- Republicans presented Democrats with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲