Reasons Lena Dunham is just like us:
1. She has trouble walking in heels, so instead does a quick jog type thing:
2. She lives with her parents:
They are great, and I love being around them…their fridge is full of delicious, gluten free like, fake healthy stuff that they’ve purchased and they are really nice to me.
3. She is scared of ghosts
This ghost was the feeling of a man staring at me while I slept, that was what this ghost was.
4. She and her friends play pranks on eachother:
“My best friend Isabelle has a computer program you can use to send emails from fake email addresses…I wrote back, ‘If this is Isabelle, eat yourself, if it’s Judd Apatow, thank you so much i’m such a big fan.’
5. She didn’t believe Judd Apatow would ever email her:
Okay, if this was the real Judd Apatow, he wouldn’t need to write me an email that said ‘From Judd Apatow’
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and was over with in 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨