2. When she wore this black hat and had to feel her way through the world:
3. And then she wore that same hat again and it was a confusing time for everyone:
4. When she wore this suede floppy hat and it was so big her head literally disappeared and possibly fell off:
7. When her headless body walked her dog:
10. The SECOND time she wore the giant gray beanie and it was still hungry so it devoured her face as a meal again:
11. And the THIRD (YES…THIRD TIME) she wore this hat and it was starving or something and was like OK I’m just gonna eat your whole body now.
12. When she wore this tiny-brimmed knit thing:
13. When she wore a kitchen floor on her head:
14. The time she confused her skull for a lightbulb and wore this lampshade:
15. When this hat showed itself to the world:
16. When she fedora’d:
17. And when she wore this hat the size of Mongolia that was like one inch away from sprouting wings and flying her into the air:
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called "global gag rule," barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- Samsung finally explained why its Galaxy Note 7 phones kept catching fire, blaming a combo of faulty batteries and improper welding📱🔥