This ranking is of every sandwich available on the Tesco website, and so probably in stores.
However, we are excluding;
– The rolls, because they are just masses of bread.
– Healthy eating, because they're basically the same as the regular versions.
– Finest, because they're the sandwiches of the bourgeoisie.
– Limited editions, because they're pretty hard to find most of the time.
34. Just Chicken
33. West Country Cheddar & Pickle
32. Sausage, Bacon & Egg Triple
31. Smokehouse Pulled Pork With BBQ Sauce / Smokehouse Pulled Chicken With Mesquite Sauce
These are not common sandwiches. In fact, I have never eaten them. I can't find anyone who has. But they are on Tesco's website, so here we are. Pulled pork is goddamn everywhere now, though, so it really doesn't need to be in Tesco sandwiches, especially not with cheese as well. And pulled chicken doesn't even make sense.