1. So Beyoncé is an extremely popular and talented musician, which is all well and good.
However, when she does something, ALL THE THINGS ON THE INTERNET HAPPEN. At once. Loudly.
2. Which means it becomes very stressful hearing about Beyoncé all the time.
3. And hearing people who are so, so in the thrall of Bey... while you don't really get it.
4. People seem to be so obsessed, it's not clear whether they actually worship her as a deity.
5. Continually being told how she's the most important person in the Knowles-Carter partnership seems odd.
6. It's frustrating watching the internet shut down for an hour as soon as she appears.
7. No-one should really say that the only reason Destiny's Child mattered was because of Beyoncé.
8. Watching other artists get less attention JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT BEYONCÉ, is just weird.
9. So is hearing the previously interminable debate about the exact nature of her feminist 'credentials.'
10. Any music awards show will inevitably end up using Beyoncé as a closer.
11. It's also odd to see Solange not getting the rep she deserves, despite being just as talented.
12. So it's not that there's anything wrong with Beyoncé. You're just, y'know, not that bothered.
13. But unfortunately, it seems to be Beyoncé's internet, and we're just living in it.