1. As a result of three years spent cooking in crappy kitchens with worse equipment, you can put together a passable meal almost every time now.
2. But you still have more than a little love for beans on toast.
3. And even more for the luxury of putting cheese on it as well.
4. You've discovered that fancy dress is great, fun, and should never be done again. Three years of crap, awkward costumes is enough.
5. "Ring of Fire" brings back both very good and very bad memories.
6. And you still have incredibly fierce opinions about what the "correct" rules are.
7. The truth you eventually discovered is that drinking games are for children and Americans, however.
8. You're still incredibly thankful when you encounter a fully stocked fridge.
9. You're incredibly thankful when you encounter a fully functioning, non-clothes-destroying washing machine.
10. You know exactly how much you need to predrink to get the night right.
11. You might still like nightclubs, but you have now realised that not every night needs to end there.
12. Extensive experimentation has led to you knowing exactly what you need to cure a hangover.
"Look, I know it's weird, but do you have any Edam? I really need some Edam. Also fizzy water. And a plum."